Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- Remind me what you did to help when journalists for @Bigislandmedia were charged and tried in Thailand for helping… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 minutes ago
- Hi @Journotopia, totally support your vocal efforts to get the jailed Reuters journalists freed, but why did you sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @HelpfulOlive: Ann Coulter lonely, Nigel Farage broke, Katie Hopkins jobless. Spare a Christmas thought for those who’ve spent 2017 fost… 8 hours ago
- Great to see Myanmar journalists standing up for their colleagues. What a pity that @Journotopia refused to do that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @joefree215: Some reasons journalists have been arrested in Myanmar this year: -Reporting on drug-burning ceremony -Writing satirical e… 1 day ago
- RT @JeromeTaylor: SE Asia is witnessing such an astonishing reversion back to authoritarianism. The difference this time, compared to Cold… 2 days ago
- Hi @stephenjadler are you going to be honest about why Reuters fired Dayan Candappa before this story explodes in y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @Anna_Soubry: Yes. We put our country first exerting British principles of democracy and free speech. You should try it sometime. https:… 4 days ago
- RT @samswey: If black people had voted 68% for a pedophile last night, the media would be spending all day questioning the moral character… 5 days ago
- Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn has gone back to Munich for another extended holiday facebook.com/zenjournalist/… 6 days ago