Read more at Thai Cables.
Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- RT @noansereiboth: #Cambodia's PM Hun Sen #Facebook page reached 10 million "Likes" today while there are ~6.8 million Facebook users in th… 7 hours ago
- RT @baileys: So apparently Jordan Peterson has a section in his book about lobster social behavior. I’ve never written a long twitter threa… 9 hours ago
- @adders281 @GetKumquat @hrw @UNHumanRights Under house arrest in Rachaburi 14 hours ago
- This issue may be of interest to @hrw, Khun @sunaibkk facebook.com/zenjournalist/… 19 hours ago
- RT @WhySharksMatter: Our hotel room has a rotary phone...and there’s a QR code on the wall to download a video that explains how to use it.… 1 day ago
- MISSING—Thai army officer Chaloemsak Ruenmongkon has vanished. The junta suspected him of being behind an anti-mona… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- BREAKING—Several highly placed sources confirm that General Apirat Kongsompong, expected to be the next commander o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Najib regime likely to set new records for corruption in Southeast Asia, worse than Marcos and Suharto. The only fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @youngvulgarian: tried to watch a Jordan Peterson video and got immediately fascinated by how appalling a lay he must be and how much th… 1 day ago
- RT @Snowden: Note: Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally rapin… 2 days ago