Read more at Thai Cables.
Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- RT @RichardBarrow: Don’t tell anyone, but I’m now officially an illegal alien as my “visa” expired yesterday. My application to stay anothe… 1 day ago
- So it’s hard, trying to scrape together a minimal income writing about Southeast Asian countries where there is no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @RaynerSkyNews: Remembering a great man today. 5 years has passed since Mick Deane was killed at the Rabaa massacre. 5 years with no jus… 4 days ago
- Instead of mentioning any of this, Tatler just praises Sirivannivari's "long glossy hair, perfectly clear skin and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- It fails to mention that he also enjoys walking around Germany in bizarre crop-tops with fake tattoos. And of cours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The story says "King Maha Vajiralongkorn is renowned for his eccentric sartorial tastes – memorably, he once dresse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Without apparent irony, it notes Thai royals have always cared more about dogs than people: "the princess shares he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- The Tatler story fails to mention that Sirivannivari's mother and four brothers were abused and exiled by Vajiralon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Way back in 1967, Time magazine reported that Queen Sirikit was spending half a million dollars a year on Balmain c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- It says that "as a 20-year-old fashion undergraduate, she was invited by Pierre Balmain to present her collection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago