Read more at Thai Cables.
Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- German newspaper Bild shares photographs of croptop-wearing Thai king shopping yesterday with his mistress Goy bild.de/regional/muenc… 3 days ago
- @chinahand Still don't know the reason for it to be honest 4 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE—King Vajiralongkorn photographed today at the Segmüller furniture mall in Pasdorf near Munich https://t.co/1eCLbpdr7Q 4 days ago
- God help us twitter.com/bbcworldatone/… 1 week ago
- RT @sunaibkk: #Thailand soldiers put 2 activists in incommunicado detention after they filed police complaint about missing democracy plaqu… 1 week ago
- RT @sunaibkk: #Thailand police to charge Watana Muangsook with Computer Crime Act for posting on FB that missing democracy plaque is nation… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the Thai junta, your efforts to stop people following me seem to be working really well! https://t.co/X4WgpdKJhj 1 week ago
- BREAKING—Thailand's King Vajiralongkorn will cremate the body of his father Bhumibol on October 26 this year https://t.co/OjPYb455QZ 1 week ago
- Foreign beggars like Michael Yon have become a worsening problem in Thailand google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr… 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeCambodia: Kids welcome Khmer Rouge soldiers in Phnom Penh 42 years ago today, hoping normal life would return with the war over.… 1 week ago