Read more at Thai Cables.
Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- RT @BBCNews: Do Theresa May and Donald Trump have personal chemistry? PM: "Whenever he takes me down a slope... he takes my hand, to help… 2 days ago
- RT @JohnMQC: Meeting the worst Foreign Secretary we’ve ever had amongst the destruction of Hurricane Irma in Anguilla. Disinterested and ou… 1 week ago
- RT @RikGlauert: Pleading not guilty to official secrets act charges, #Myanmar reporter @walone4: 'We didn't commit any crime, we will not g… 1 week ago
- It’s exhausting being a little tyrant https://t.co/VtaKL3wCeO 1 week ago
- RT @ssmairs: Support for Thai cave rescue mission, now in its second day, spotted inside #London’s Angel tube station #ThaiCaveRescue https… 1 week ago
- @dicklp What was the point of them being there? What good did it do to anyone? 1 week ago
- I am a journalist and believe in transparency, but I applaud the decision of the authorities to kick out the awful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @ThitinanP @HathaiPia “Unnecessarily compromised” is a good description of your position, @ThitinanP. When this is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The Thai royals love their pets https://t.co/yD80NNDPQy 1 week ago
- 13 vulnerable people are still trapped in a cave and in a very dangerous situation. Their situation is not being he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago