Read more at Thai Cables.
Welcome to #thaistory blog.
All the latest news and updates about Andrew Marshall's #thaistory will be posted here. On June 3, Andrew Marshall announced that he had formally resigned from Reuters to publish his story on the US embassy cables on Thailand. "They refused to run it, because of the risks."
As well as keeping up to date with the latest #thaistory news, readers can also have their say anonymously and share their reactions, articles, stories, posts and thoughts on #thaistory.
Note: thaistoryblog is not run by Andrew Marshall.
- King’s failing health, and his $30B fortune, puts Thailand in jeopardy
- The Great Oz: King of Thailand
- Andrew Marshall calls for blogs, social media to discuss #thaistory and Thai cables
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall risks career to reveal truth about Thailand
- Why criticising the Thai royal family might be bad for your career
- Archive of leaked US cables on Thailand
- The danger of a Thai civil war
- Overview of referenced cables in #thaistory
- CABLE: The monarchy’s role in Thailand September 19 coup
- CABLE: Palace Insider provides update on royal health issues
- RT @HathaiPia: #Thailand pro-democracy activists chanted, “Junta, get out. Junta, get out.” https://t.co/fRbcdAteyo 2 hours ago
- RT @HathaiPia: #Thailand activists calling for the army to stop supporting the junta today. https://t.co/nbvIzEXTlR 3 hours ago
- Does Thailand’s king face a huge tax bill in Germany? facebook.com/zenjournalist/… 1 day ago
- Reuters journalists are (rightly) furious about the company’s contract to track illegal immigrants in the United St… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Worrying news for Thai political refugees in Cambodia prachatai.com/english/node/7… 1 day ago
- Thai bureaucrats are telling women that if they get sexually assaulted, it’s their own fault for dressing too “sexy” bangkokpost.com/news/general/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Simondlewis: "I would like it to be recorded for my daughter that people who reported the truth were detained and put behind bars in My… 2 days ago
- @JershCarroll @CJR Good story. I know Aung Hla Tun well and worked with him for years. Depressing to see him peddli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Depressing to read this. I know Aung Hla Tun well and worked with him for years. Now he’s deputy information minist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @NormanHermant: Incredible detail here from @zenjournalist about the behind the scenes struggle to ensure #Thailand’s #KingAnanda had a… 4 days ago